During this week's lecture, we got our first term tests back. My mark is ok but did not reach my goal. After analyzing the results carefully, I found that the Dr. Racket parts are fine for me, but the general knowledge or history of computers and computer programming is the part that I found more challenging.
In order to make improvements, I plan to pay more attention on first half of the lectures when the professor is usually introducing the history or general knowledge about computer programming. Moreover, I plan to carefully read those "longer notes" posted on the course website under each lecture to better prepare me for those kind of questions.
There are some other questions that I'm facing as well. It seems like we still haven't gotten our Wikipedia Assignments' marks back so I'm not sure how I did. Furthermore, I can't open the rubric for SLOG assignment and I'm not sure whether we are supposed to have access to it, so maybe I will ask the prof. for clarification during next week's lecture.
No comments:
Post a Comment