Monday, November 18, 2013
Week #10 Summary
Last Wednesday we had our second term test. Unfortunately, I mistakenly thought the second term test would be on Nov. 20 and did not realize it until that Wednesday morning when I received the professor's reminder. As a result, I only spent a couple of hours preparing the test and mainly focused on the "longer notes", which I thought are the most challenging materials to me. Even though I was not that well-prepared, I feel I did well for the test, especially for the Dr. Racket part, as I always understand and keep up with the tutorial materials. On the other hand, I still feel that I could do better on the first two questions that are about the general computer knowledge, and maybe I should read some articles about it to better prepare me for the final exam.
Labels:
Summary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment