Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Term Test #2
Last week we got our second term test back, and the result is as I expected. I did reached my goal of getting an A; however, I still think that I could do better after carefully examine the test. As usual, the main places where I lost points are the first two questions about the general knowledge of computer programming and the Dr. Racket's part was done well. However, I should be more specific when describing what Dr. Racket would produce (like diameter of 5 instead of size 5) to get full marks for that part. As for my weaknesses of the first two questions, I really should gain more information about the topics covered in the "longer notes" and try to think what kinds of questions may be tested before the exam. I hope that practices like that would help me do better in the final exam with regards to those type of questions.
Labels:
Achievements
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment